National Party Edit
Nationalist guerillas of the National Party is an underground movement lacking sophisticated weapons, but their knowledge of the country, military expertise from civil war and underground network make them serious opponents to both communist guerillas and government forces.
Important Facts Edit
„We have to show common citizens that our actions are focused on rooting out the evil, not on punishing anyone based on their nationality. Disarm the ordinary armed men, but eliminate all commissars, commanders and functionaries ruthlessly.“- Soldier's Handbook, allegedly by Prizrak, supreme warlord of NAPA
- Guerillas use a mixture of civilian and military clothing and light equipment; anti-tank weapons are rare and consist mostly of RPG-7 stolen from Chernarussian military. Occasionally, better weapons purchased from weapons dealers are in use.
- They commonly use balaclavas, ski masks or bandanas to cover their faces to avoid identification.
- Favorite weapons are the old and reliable AK-47; many local guerillas also use hunting rifles. Important part of NAPA arsenal are also various IEDs, RPG-7 anti-tank launchers or home-made explosives.
- Guerillas use mostly hit-and-run tactics; they disappear soon after they strike.
- Heavy equipment is usually makeshift originals, stored in safe houses and forest camps deep in the mountains.